Parson Days is the new student orientation at Snead State Community College. Parson Days is more than just registering for classes; it’s about preparation. We want to take away the uncertainty of what to expect and equip you with the knowledge to navigate your college experience with confidence.
Parson Days Checklist
Complete Our Online Admissions Application
- Complete the online admissions application here!
- After submitting the application, submit your government issued photo ID to snead.edu/id or email@example.com.
Submit Your Final and Official High School Transcripts
- Your final and official high school transcripts with the graduation date printed on it must be mailed officially from the high school or sent from a transcript sending service, such as Parchment.
- Official college transcripts are also required if a student has completed college courses at another college.
Submit ACT/SAT/AP or CLEP Scores If Applicable
- Test scores must be sent officially from the testing website to the Snead State Admissions Office.
Time to Check!
- Login to your Student Profile on OneACCS to check your admissions status, program of study, and financial aid status.
- You can check out the OneACCS login instruction page here.
- If you applied after March 1, 2022, you will need to login to the application portal in order to find your admissions status and decision letter.
Print Your Official Alabama Transfers Guide
- Do you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university in the state of Alabama? If so, then you will need to print and follow an Alabama Transfers Guide.
- Click here to get your Alabama Transfers Guide!
- Be sure to print your Alabama Transfers Guide, and bring it with you to your Parson Days session!
- High school or GED transcripts are required to determine the first level of placement for a student. Students cannot be placed without official high school or GED transcripts.
- If you graduated before 2018 and do not have previous college credit, you will need to take the Accuplacer Placement Test.
- If you graduated high school since 2018 with a school GPA below 2.75, you will need to take the Accuplacer Placement Test.
- You can find out more information on our Accuplacer Placement Test by clicking here. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.