Faculty & Staff Snead State Community College has an experienced faculty and staff ready to educate and assist students in finishing what they start. The goal of our faculty and staff is to see students succeed, and what better way to get on the road to success than by earning an Associate degree from Snead State.
Attention faculty and staff: Snead State Community College periodically needs personnel to serve on selection committees. Selection committees are an integral part of the employment process at the College that screen, interview, and recommend finalists for positions. If you are interested in serving on a selection committee, please contact Amanda Gunnels in the Office of Human Resources.
- Harassment and Discrimination – Training For Supervisory Employees
- Harassment and Discrimination – Training For Non-Supervisory Employees
- Ethics Training
- FERPA Training 2012
- Computer Usage Policy
- Training Back Safety
- Faculty Load and Compensation Training Guide for Faculty Acknowledgement of Courses
- How to Enter a Leave Report and How to Approve Leave
- Training Video Links: How to Submit Leave, Approve Leave, Approve Time & Enter Time
- How to Approve Time and How to Enter Time
- How to View a Pay Stub
- Training Video Links: How to Enter Time and How to Approve Time
To access your email account, please use this Office365 link:
Frequently Asked Questions
Faculty & Staff
The Human Resources Department issues parking decals for faculty and staff. You will need your driver’s license number, vehicle tag number and type of vehicle you drive. Parking decals are free for faculty and staff.
You can obtain these items at the Academic Success Center.
Where can I see my pay stubs, leave balances, direct deposit information and other payroll information?
Your OneACCS account shows all payroll information and leave balances.
These forms are located on the Intranet. Please complete the appropriate form and turn into Human Resources.
- Visit OneACCS.
- Your user ID is your employee email (firstname.lastname@example.org), which is provided by Human Resources at time of hire.
- Your password is your birth date in MMDDYY format.
The Payroll Department reports employees’ W-2 earnings to the Social Security Administration annually. Each year, a number of employees cannot have their earnings properly credited due to discrepancies in the name and/or social security number being reported. Due to our concern that employees receive proper credit for retirement earnings, the Payroll Department is requiring a copy of the employee’s Social Security Card at the time of hire.
Employees are paid last working day of the month.
- Salary employees should use the Leave Report.
- Hourly employees should use the Time Sheet.
They are both located on OneACCS.
- Voided Check OR Document from bank identifying the following information:
- Your Social Security number (e.g. S00000001)
- Name on Bank Account
- Account Number
- Bank Name
Direct Deposit is the preferred method of payment at the college. Please contact Human Resources if there is a problem with direct deposit.
- Fall faculty and adjuncts start working in August and are paid the last working day in September.
- Spring faculty and adjuncts start working in January and are paid the last working day in February.