- Students with any of the following are not eligible to receive CARES funds:
- Students enrolled exclusively in online courses.
- Students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents (green card holders).
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students.
- Dual enrollment high school students.
- Students who do not have a valid high school diploma or equivalent.
- Incarcerated students.
- Students enrolled exclusively in Spring Mini I term.
- Students who withdrew from all classes prior to March 16, 2020.