- Students who meet all of the following criteria as defined by the U.S. Department of Education guidelines:
- Students enrolled in the Spring Semester at Snead State Community College. (Exception: students registered for the Mini I term only are not eligible.)
- Students working towards a degree or certificate program at Snead State Community College.
- Students enrolled in at least one traditional on campus course at Snead State Community College.
- Students with a valid 2019-2020 FAFSA on file or students eligible to apply for a FAFSA.
- Students who have satisfactory academic progress (SAP) status.
- Students who are required to and are registered with Selective Services.