General inquiries should be directed to email@example.com. You may also call (256) 840-4107 and leave a voicemail. Make sure to leave your name, student number (A#), and detailed information regarding your inquiry.
You can also contact the following in regard to more specific inquiries:
- Online Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Schedule or Registration: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions: email@example.com
- Dual Enrollment: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Advising: Email your advisor directly.
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions: email@example.com.
Snead State will be offering all services through virtual formats as well as through traditional forms of communication such as email and phone. We will respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, but please expect one to two business days for inquiries to be addressed as we are receiving a large volume of emails and phone calls. We appreciate your patience as we all work through the transition during this time. In-person meetings will only be held by appointment only when inquiries cannot be handled through other means.