Faculty/Staff Panel

Student Panel


Student Panel
Faculty/Staff Panel

Students will be responsible for purchasing their required course materials through the bookstore. In addition, students taking Online courses will be required to pay an identity verification/proctoring fee (which varies by proctoring service, assessment length, and method of purchase) for proctored assessments through the bookstore (access codes) or directly to the identity verification/proctoring service.

All eligible students will be automatically enrolled in the Parson BooksPlus program.

The program does not include consumables that cannot be returned and reused such as lab goggles, dissection kits, molecular model kits, engineering kits, or nursing kits.

The program provides all required textbooks, lab manuals, access codes, and digital materials to eligible students.

  • Register for your classes, and the bookstore will start preparing your course materials.
  • One month before classes start, you will receive an email instructing you to select your delivery method (in-store pickup or shipped directly to you).
  • An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pickup or when it ships.
  • Your digital materials will be delivered for your course(s) within Blackboard.

The Snead State Community College Career Coach assists both current and potential students with free career services, including career assessment, one-on-one personal coaching, interview skills and resume building and assistance for completing financial aid forms. The Career Services Office is located on the first floor of the Administration Building. You may contact the Career Services Office at kasey.romine@snead.edu or (256) 571-0638.

Email Ms. Tonya Shields at tshields@snead.edu or fax (256-593-7180) a written statement with your signature, social security number, and a photocopy of your ID stating that you would like a copy of your scores. If you want your scores to be sent to another institution, you must provide the correct mailing address.

Students at Snead State who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university in the state of Alabama will need to print and follow a STARS Guide (Statewide Transfer and Articulation Reporting System). This agreement guides students through the first two years of coursework at community colleges and ensures the transferability of the coursework listed within the guide. To generate a STARS Guide for your major and four-year college choice, visit http://stars.troy.edu/ and follow the directions to “Get the Guide.”

Students wishing to change their majors must complete a change of major form and submit it to the Admission & Records Department in Office 102 in the Technology Building. After discussing the major change, students will be directed to print a new STARS guide and make an appointment with their new faculty advisor. A student who desires to make a program of study/major change and is unable to come to the campus may send a written request via his/her secured Snead student email account to studentservices@snead.edu

Click on OneACCS at the top of www.snead.edu, select Snead State Community College from the drop-down menu, enter your student number and PIN (six-digit birthdate in the format MMDDYY), and click on View Grades. No grade reports are mailed. Once grades are uploaded to your transcript, they will no longer appear here.