In accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, below is a summary of consumer information that must be disclosed to all students at Snead State Community College (SSCC).
Each topic listed gives a brief description of the information that must be disclosed and explains how it may be obtained.
- Institutional Information
- Financial Aid Information
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student- Right-To-Know (Educational Outcomes)
- Equity in Athletics
- Drug and Alcohol
- Drug Conviction Policy
- Vaccination Policy (Nursing Students Only)
- Student Body Diversity
- Academic Programs
- Voter Registration Information
- Textbook Information
- Computer Use, Copyright Infringement, and File Sharing
- Transfer of Credits Policy
- Student Loan Information
- Student Code of Conduct
- Net Price Calculator
- Agreement with Athens State
- Plans for Improving Academic Programs
- Treatment of Title IV Funds When a Student Withdraws
- Officially Withdrawing From School
- Facilities & Services for Students With Disabilities
- Refund Policy
- 2019 Annual Security Report (Boaz)
- 2019 Annual Security Report (Arab)
- 2019 Annual Security Report (Aviation College)
- College Navigator Website
Need more information?
If you need assistance obtaining information listed or you would like a paper copy, contact the Office of Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-593-5120, or you may contact the respective location noted in each section.