Spring 2021 BOGO Tuition Discount
You asked, and we listened! To support our students as they navigate through these tough times, we are offering the Parson Pledge BOGO Tuition Discount for the upcoming Spring Semester.
Here’s how it works: Register and pay for a class. Complete a BOGO Discount Application to receive a 2nd class tuition free. (Fees still apply.) For those who qualify, the BOGO discount will be applied for up to 9 credit hours. (Pay for 9, Get 9.) That’s a savings of $1,197 for a full semester of classes! (Some exclusions may apply.) In addition to the BOGO Discount, we also offer payment plans, grants and other scholarship opportunities to ease the financial burden.
We know our students have dealt with a lot of changes and uncertainty during the pandemic. Our pledge to you this spring is to remove obstacles preventing you from going to college. That’s why we’re offering the Parson Pledge BOGO Discount. That’s why we’re offering a mixture of online and on-campus class options (in compliance with COVID-19 safety measures). That’s why we’re here with advising, tutoring and career services to help you find success.
Who is eligible?
- You must be a dual enrollment/ accelerated high school student, first-time-freshmen, transfer student, returning student or current Snead State degree/certificate seeking students. Transient students are not eligible for this discount.
- Students who already have an institutional scholarship or other third-party billing for the Spring 2021 semester (i.e. WIOA, TRA, VA, dual enrollment workforce grant, etc.) are not eligible for this discount. Being a Pell grant recipient does not exclude anyone from this discount.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
- You must have a 2020-2021 FAFSA on file with Snead State. High school students are exempt from this.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- You must fill out the Parson Pledge Application below before these savings can be applied to your account.
Spring 2021 Registration Dates
- Dual Enrollment Students | Oct. 27, 2020
- Students Earning 30+ Hours Prior to Fall 2020 | Oct. 29, 2020
- Students Earning 12+ Hours Prior to Fall 2020 | Nov. 2, 2020
- All Students | Nov. 3, 2020