Student IDs/Parking Decals
All students are required to have a current student ID. The first one is free; replacements are $5. To obtain your student ID, please go to the student success center in the Learning Resource Center.
Student IDs must be shown at the ticket counter to receive free admission to events such as athletic games, theater productions and student activities. Students also receive discounts at local businesses. Be sure to ask at restaurants and other shops if Snead State students get a discount!
All students are required to have a current student parking permit. The first one is free; replacements are $5. To obtain your student parking permit, please go to the student success center in the Learning Resource Center.
Parking violations are as follows:
- No Permit: $10
- Parked in Reserved Area: $15
- Parked in Prohibited Area: $15
- Parked Over Line or Blocking Vehicle: $10
- Unauthorized Use of Handicapped Space: $25
- Blocking Crosswalk: $15
- Parked on Yellow Curb: $15
- Parked on Red Curb: $20
- Blocking Drive or Fire Lane: $25
- Parked on Grass: $15
- Parked Exceeding Temporary Time Limit: $10
- Parked Obstructing Handicap Ramp Access: $25
- Parked Obstructing Stop Sign: $15