OneACCS Login Instructions
If you have not yet applied for admission, please see the Steps to Apply.
Username: You must use your Snead State email address as your username. Your email address is your full student number (AXXXXXXXX@snead.edu).
Password: Your password is !SNEADmmddyy with the mmddyy being your birthdate. *Be sure to include the exclamation point.
- If you do not know your A#, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not able to login or you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset your credentials here.
Students Not Enrolled at Snead State Since 2017
Students who have not been enrolled at Snead State since 2017 who need to view their unofficial transcript may visit www.snead.edu/transcripts for the link to request transcripts.
- Register for classes.
- Drop/add classes during the drop/add period.
- Pay tuition.
- Request Snead State transcripts.
- Use DegreeWorks to see your degree plan and the courses needed to graduate.
- View available courses.
- View your class schedule.
- View your final grades.
Are you having trouble logging into OneACCS? Try these pointers!
Through OneACCS, you’ll be able to:
- Are you using your phone to log in or have you tried a PC?
- If you are using a PC, are you using Firefox? Firefox tends to run better for OneACCS than Chrome.
- Are you going to Snead State’s website each time and clicking the OneACCS link at the top of the page? The link cannot be bookmarked. The login should be the same as your email (Aemail@example.com and !SNEADmmddyy).
- Do you have pop-up blockers disabled?
- Make sure to exit OneACCS each time instead of simply closing the window. This helps to prevent any errors from occurring from one log-in session to another.
- If this doesn’t work, please visit our password reset link. Select forgot password to reset.
- If you’re still having trouble, please email Jerri Gullion and include your A# and your date of birth.
- For more information on how to login to other platforms at Snead State, such as your student email and Blackboard, please visit our Online Learning Technical Support page.