If you are a student enrolled in good standing at another college and wish to take classes at Snead with the intention of transferring those credits to your current college, you are considered a Transient student.
Transient students should follow these steps to apply:
1. Submit Online Application
Complete and submit the Online Application for Admission. PLEASE NOTE: If you have taken courses at Snead State in the last calendar year, you do not need to reapply for admission. You just need to email your transient letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
2. Transient Letter
All Transient applicants must submit a transient letter from his/her home college listing all courses that he/she is eligible to take at Snead State Community College.
Below is a list of items you need to enroll as a transient student. You can also read the Handbook for Transient Students for helpful information, an academic calendar, and a checklist to help you get started.
Items Needed for Transient Application
- The Snead State Application for Admission
- Transient letter from current college listing approved courses
- All required documents for transient students may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Transient students are considered non-degree-seeking and are not eligible for federal student aid.
- Admissions will accept pictures of documents via email as long as the document is legible in the photo.
- The signature residency form requires a hand signature.
Snead State Community College has an open-door admission policy for all United States citizens and eligible Non-Citizens to assure accessibility and optimal higher education opportunities. The College admits applicants on an ongoing basis, and students may enroll in courses up to the last day to add a course for that particular semester.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.