Applying Cybersecurity Engineering in Aerospace
SEPTEMBER 16-17, 2022
8 AM-4:30 PM
WEATHERS BUILDING (Room 110)
410 Usry Avenue, Boaz
COST: $15 per person (includes lunch)
Limited to 30 attendees
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: August 25, 2022
Representatives from Boeing will lead the Cybersecurity Seminar focusing on the following topics:
- Introduce cybersecurity principles and their relation to aerospace.
- Learn how cybersecurity is applied in labs and challenges with Boeing cybersecurity engineers.
- Discuss Boeing cybersecurity opportunities and needs.
How to Register
- Complete and submit the registration form prior to the deadline.
- Pay the registration cost prior to the deadline.
- Limited spots are available, so register early to reserve your space.