The Alabama Ready to Work is a program that tests and scores your job skills and work habits. It’s a way for you to prove to employers that you are The One.
Ready to Work is FREE and easy.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive two credentials:
- Alabama Certified Worker
- National Career Readiness Certificate
The credentials complement other diplomas, certificates and degrees. It shows employers what you can do and measures the skills that employers and colleges seek. Whether looking for work or preparing for a better job, get ready! Snead State Community College can prepare you to be Career Ready! As an added benefit, graduates of Snead State’s Ready to Work program will receive a FREE class for up to 4-credit hours. The curriculum for the Ready to Work program includes:
- Job Prep – Career Exploration Tools, Resumes, Applications, Interviews
- Technology Basics – Document Management, Information Curation/Working Online, Social Networking, Virtual Team Tools, Productivity Tools
- Problem Solving – Time Management, Structured Decision Making, Six Step Problem Solving, Problem Solving Strategies and Tools, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution
- Workplace Behavior – Diversity, Harassment, Workplace Violence, Work Ethics, Safety
- Financial Literacy
For complete details, check out our Ready to Work flyer.
Click here to review the program’s terms and conditions.
Registration & Contact
You may register for our Ready to Work program here.