The following resources are provided to assist faculty teaching online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses:
- All full-time and adjunct faculty will be provided access to the online learning workshop in our Blackboard learning management system. This organization contains a section dedicated to the policies and procedures that faculty must adhere to when designing and teaching online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses.
- Blackboard provides tutorial videos on YouTube that demonstrate key features that instructors can use within the Blackboard Learn learning management system.
- Click here to check whether Blackboard Learn supports your browser and operating system.
- The TechSmith Relay/Knowmia Help website contains documentation and videos intended to help instructors (i.e. presenters) master lecture capture using Relay/Knowmia. Additional resources can be found in the online learning workshop organization in Blackboard.
- Snead State is a Quality Matters (QM) subscriber, giving us access to the QM fully-annotated Higher Education Rubric for course design, discounts on QM professional development, and other resources.