The following resources are provided to assist faculty teaching online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses:
- All full-time and adjunct faculty will be provided access to the online learning workshop in our Blackboard learning management system. This organization contains a section dedicated to the policies and procedures that faculty must adhere to when designing and teaching online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses.
- Blackboard provides tutorial videos on YouTube that demonstrate key features that instructors can use within the Blackboard Learn learning management system.
- Click here to check whether Blackboard Learn supports your browser and operating system.
- The YuJa Help Center for the Lecture Capture & Video Management product contains documentation and videos intended to help instructors seeking to record/upload videos for their courses. Additional resources can be found in Blackboard under Organizations > Online Learning Workshop.
- Snead State is a Quality Matters (QM) subscriber, giving us access to the QM fully-annotated Higher Education Rubric for course design, discounts on QM professional development, and other resources.