- There are currently no full-time positions available.
- There are currently no part-time positions available.
Alabama Community College System
Ongoing Part Time
Please read the following before applying for a part-time ongoing position:
- Part-Time Ongoing positions are posted to create an applicant pool for possible openings. Therefore, an employment opportunity may not currently be available.
- Completed application packets will be accepted by the Office of Human Resources on a continuous basis and remain active for one year. Available positions are contingent upon the needs of the College.
- Your application packet will be considered incomplete if you do not submit all required documents listed under Application Procedure.
- Transcripts verifying required degree/certification (unofficial copies will be accepted for the application but official transcripts from all colleges must be on file prior to employment). Transcripts must include conferred or awarded date.
- If you are applying for one or more positions, you will need to submit a separate application packet for each position since the application packets may go to different departments.
- The hours vary for each position. Our office is unaware of the specific hours a department needs for a particular position.
- Academic Support Center Peer Tutor *You will also need the Academic Interest Form and Academic Reference Form.
- Aviation Director
- Bus Driver
- Clerical Support/Lab Assistants/Program Coordinator
- Federal Work Student Student
- Head/Assistant Coach
- Institutional Work Study Student
- MSCC Certified Production Technician Instructor
- Nursing Clinical Associates
- Student Success Navigator
- TRiO Mentor
- TRiO Tutor
- TRiO Upward Bound On-Site Coordinator
- Workforce Development
Part Time Faculty
The Alabama Community College System salary schedules can be found here.
Completed materials may be submitted to:
It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System and Snead State Community College, including postsecondary institutions under the control of the ACCS Board of Trustees, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Snead State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. Applicants must adhere to the College’s prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense. The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement any time prior to the awarding. Note: In accordance with Alabama Community College System policies and procedures, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check. EOE
Application for Employment
A complete application packet consists of:
- A signed Snead State Community College application.
- A current resume.
- Copy of High School/GED diploma or post-secondary transcripts.
- Additional information as indicated on Intent to Employ.
Job Seekers FAQs
No, not at this time.
Write a statement documenting that your employer is no longer in business and sign and date the statement for your application packet.
The hiring selection committee will notify applicants for an interview. Anyone not notified will be sent a letter through the U.S. Postal service.
Applications are only accepted on a continuous basis for the part-time positions posted on the website.
Salary is determined from your application packet from documented years of work history experience through the employment verification.
A hiring committee is appointed of 4-5 employees or community members.
The Human Resources department is located in the Technology Center. The physical address is 500 Usry Avenue, Boaz, AL 35957. The mailing address is P.O. Box 734, Boaz, AL 35957. The Business Office is open Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. – Noon.
Please contact Human Resources prior to the interview: Amanda Gunnels 256-840-4113 or Vicki Carr 256-840-4104.
Applications are reviewed by the hiring committee to ensure applicants meet the required minimum qualifications.