Parson Days is the new student orientation at Snead State Community College. During Parson Days, students receive valuable information about advising, class registration, parking, student IDs, and campus engagement. Students are able to map their course to graduation.
Parson Days are held during a two-week period each summer. This year, Parson Days will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday, July 16: 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3:45-7 p.m.
- Friday, July 17: 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3:45-7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18: 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1:45-5 p.m.
- Monday, July 20: 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Boaz Campus) and 3:45-7 p.m. (Arab Instructional Site)
- Tuesday, July 21: 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3:45-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 22: 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3:45-7 p.m.
All sessions are held at the Boaz Campus with the exception of the 3:45-7 p.m. Arab session on Monday, July 20.
To make your experience the best it can be, students must complete the checklist
before attending Parson Days. Before you can register for a Parson Days session, you will need to make sure you have completed all of the items on this checklist. Not completing all items on the checklist will prevent you from registering for a Parson Days session.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for Parson Days will open on July 1, 2015. Students will receive information via direct mail in May and June about registering for a Parson Days session. You will find your "S Number" on the address label of your Parson Days postcard. Registration information can also be found here.
For more information about Registration or Parson Days, contact the Student Services Office at email@example.com
. You may also call the Student Success and Career Center at (256) 571-0600.