Employees Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I get my parking decal?

The Human Resources Department issues parking decals for faculty and staff. You will need your driver’s license number, vehicle tag number and type of vehicle you drive. Parking decals are free for faculty and staff.

Where do I get an employee badge/photo ID?

You can obtain these items at the Academic Success Center.

Where can I see my pay stubs, leave balances, direct deposit information and other payroll information?

Your mySnead account shows all payroll information and leave balances.

How do I change my payroll information like taxes, deductions, or change direct deposit accounts?

These forms are located on the Intranet. Please complete the appropriate form and turn into Human Resources.

How do I log into my mySnead account?

  • Visit mySnead.
  • Your user ID  is your “S” number, which is provided by Human Resources at time of hire.
  • Your password is your birth date in MMDDYY format.

Why is Payroll requiring my Social Security Card?

The Payroll Department reports employees' W-2 earnings to the Social Security Administration annually. Each year, a number of employees cannot have their earnings properly credited due to discrepancies in the name and/or social security number being reported. Due to our concern that employees receive proper credit for retirement earnings, the Payroll Department is requiring a copy of the employee's Social Security Card at the time of hire.

When do I get paid?

Employees are paid last working day of the month

How do I record my time?

  • Salary employees should use the Leave Report
  • Hourly employees should use the Time Sheet

They are both located on mySnead.

Direct Deposit - What will I need?

  • Voided Check OR Document from bank identifying the following information:
  • Your Social Security number (e.g. S00000001)
  • Name on Bank Account
  • Account Number
  • Bank Name

Where do I go for retirement questions?

Where do I go for health insurance questions?

Can I receive a paper check?

Direct Deposit is the preferred method of payment at the college. Please contact Human Resources if there is an problem with direct deposit.

I'm going to be a faculty member this fall, when will I get my first check?

  • Fall faculty and adjuncts start working in August and are paid the last working day in September.
  • Spring faculty and adjuncts start working in January and are paid the last working day in February.