The following resources are provided to assist taking online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses:
- Student Handbook - The Online Learning Student Handbook serves as a reference guide for students who are taking online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses at Snead State Community College.
- How-To Videos - Blackboard has over 25 short videos on YouTube that demonstrate key features that students may be asked to use within the Blackboard Learn learning management system.
- Check Your System - Click here to check whether Blackboard Learn supports your browser and operating system.
- Online Class Schedule - To view a list of online class offerings, please click here. Online courses will list “Online Course” in the Where field. Hybrid courses will list “Hybrid Course BLND” in the “Where” field, along with an entry listing where the class meets for the face-to-face sessions. Be sure to carefully read the associated notes for each class. Notes are listed just below the Course Name, CRN, and Course Number.
- Technical Skills Self-Assessment - This short self-assessment will help you determine if you possess the technical skills needed to succeed in an online course. Download the Technical Skills Self-Assessment PDF, print a copy, and complete the assessment.
- Blackboard Student Help - Blackboard's Student Help site has answers to frequently asked questions, tips, videos and more to assist students new to Blackboard.