The following resources are provided to assist taking online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses:
- Student Handbook - The Online Learning Student Handbook serves as a reference guide for students who are taking online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses at Snead State Community College. The Online Learning Student Handbook effective fall 2017 can be be found here.
- How To Videos - Blackboard has over 25 short videos on YouTube that demonstrate key features that students may be asked to use within the Blackboard Learn learning management system.
- Check Your System - Click here to check whether Blackboard Learn supports your browser and operating system.
- Online Class Schedule - To view a list of online class offerings, please click here. To restrict your search to online or blended courses, select “Online” in the Session field. Blended courses will identify the face-to-face meeting schedule for the course.
- Technical Skills Self-Assessment - This short self-assessment will help you determine if you possess the technical skills needed to succeed in an online course. Download the Technical Skills Self-Assessment PDF, print a copy, and complete the assessment.
- Blackboard Student Help - Blackboard's Student Help site has answers to frequently asked questions, tips, videos and more to assist students new to Blackboard.