The following resources are provided to assist faculty teaching online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses:
- All full-time and adjunct faculty will be provided access to the Faculty Resources organization in our Blackboard learning management system. This organization contains a section dedicated to the policies and procedures that faculty must adhere to when designing and teaching online, blended, or technology-enabled traditional courses.
- Faculty using the Blackboard learning management system will also see a “Faculty” tab at the top of the window. This tab can be used to quickly access helpful resources and tools.
- Blackboard provides over 50 short videos on YouTube that demonstrate key features that instructors can use within the Blackboard Learn learning management system.
- Click here to check whether Blackboard Learn supports your browser and operating system.
- The TechSmith Relay Help website contains documentation and videos intended to help instructors (i.e. presenters) master lecture capture using Relay.
- Through the NBC Learn Higher Ed building block within Blackboard Learn, faculty can embed videos, newsreels, and other content from the NBC News archives. To learn more, watch the “Using NBC Learn Higher Ed in Blackboard” video produced by NBC Learn.
- Snead State is a Quality Matters (QM) subscriber, giving us access to the QM fully-annotated Higher Education Rubric for course design, discounts on QM professional development, and other resources. To learn more about QM, please visit the QM Higher Education page.