Transient Students

Select this type if you are enrolled as a student in good standing at another college and wish to take classes at Snead State.  A transient letter from your home college listing all courses that you are eligible to take at SSCC is required.

Below is a list of items you need to enroll as a transient student, but you can also access the Handbook for Transient Students for helpful information, an academic calendar and a checklist to help you get started.

Items Needed:

  • Snead State application for admission
  • Signature/residency page
  •  One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission. 
  • Transient letter from current college listing approved courses

*Transient students are considered non-degree-seeking and are not eligible for federal student aid.