Accelerated High School
This program is available to qualified high school students who have completed required high school prerequisites. Accelerated students receive college credit but not high school credit. High school approval is required.
- The student has successfully completed the 10th grade.
- The high school principal or his/her official designee certifies the student has a minimum cumulative “B” average and recommends the student be admitted.
- The student enrolls only in postsecondary courses for which high school prerequisites have been completed.
- Snead State application for admission
- Signature/residency page
- One primary form of identification (unexpired government issued photo ID) presented in person or a legible copy submitted by mail or electronic submission.
- Accelerated Recommendation Form signed by the high school principal
*Accelerated high school students are admitted on a “conditional” status. The conditional status remains in effect and an official college transcript cannot be released until the student fulfills the general admission requirements (i.e. diploma from an approved high school, GED, etc.).