ONGOING PART TIME
Please read the following before applying for a part-time ongoing position:
Academic Support Center Peer Tutor (You will also need the Academic Interest Form and Academic Reference Form.)
- Part-Time Ongoing positions are posted to create an applicant pool for possible openings. Therefore, an employment opportunity may not currently be available.
- Completed application packets will be accepted by the Office of Human Resources on a continuous basis and remain active for one year. Available positions are contingent upon the needs of the College.
- Your application packet will be considered incomplete if you do not submit all required documents listed under Application Procedure.
- Transcripts verifying required degree/certification (unofficial copies will be accepted for the application but official transcripts from all colleges must be on file prior to employment). Transcripts must include conferred or awarded date.
- If you are applying for one or more positions, you will need to submit a separate application packet for each position since the application packets may go to different departments.
- The hours vary for each position. Our office is unaware of the specific hours a department needs for a particular position.
Clerical Support/Lab Assistants/Program Coordinator
Federal Work Student Student
Institutional Work Study Student
Nursing Clinical Associates
Student Success Navigator
TRiO Upward Bound On-Site Coordinator
PART TIME FACULTY
Adjunct/Part Time Positions
ALABAMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM
Positions Within the Alabama Community College System
The Alabama Community College System salary schedules can be found here
Completed materials may be submitted to:
Snead State Community College
Office of Human Resources
P.O. Box 734
Boaz, AL 35957-0734
(256) 840-4113 or (256) 840-4104
If you have any questions, feel free to contact HR Director/Senior Personnel Officer Amanda Gunnels at email@example.com or Business Office/HR Secretary Vicki Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System and Snead State Community College, including postsecondary institutions under the control of the ACCS Board of Trustees, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Snead State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. Applicants must adhere to the College’s prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense. The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement any time prior to the awarding. Note: In accordance with Alabama Community College System policies and procedures, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check. EOE