Snead State TRiO Programs Accept Donations for Food Bank
The TRiO Programs at Snead State Community College will be assisting Boaz Middle School and Boaz High School with their “Pirate Pantry” to aid Boaz students.
TRiO is collecting nonperishable food items that students can easily prepare themselves. Donated food items must not be out of date. Donations may be dropped off through Dec. 12 at the TRiO office, located on the bottom floor of the Bevill Center.
Items needed include:
- Pop Tarts/Individual Servings of Cereal
- Fruit Cups/Apple Sauce/Pudding/Jell-O
- Toiletries/Hygiene Items
- Granola Bars/Cereal Bars
- Individual Crackers (Nekot/Toasted Cheese/Peanut Butter)
- School Supplies
- Instant Oatmeal/Grits
- Peanut Butter/Jelly
- Boxed and Individual Snacks
- Canned Meats (Tuna, Chicken, Ham, Vienna Sausage, Beanie Weenies)
- Individual Chef Boyardee
- Individual Easy Mac & Cheese/Raman Noodles
- Boxed Meals
For more information, contact the TRiO office at (256) 840-4131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.